script shutdown

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.server.setup,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Hi,
I like to execute a script automatically before shutdown. I try to put my
batch file in Group policy but without good results... it's good the .bat
file?
Any helps?? thank's!

Rusty

CD

Distinguished
May 1, 2004
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windows.server.setup (More info?)

Sure, that's any easy one to fix. Obviously there is a problem, so once you
fix the problem it will no longer be a problem. That should take care of it.
: )

Seriously, you need to provide more information for anyone to have a clue at
helping you. Do you get any error messages? Anything in Event Viewer? What
are you trying to do with your batch file? Did you put the batch file in the
logoff script group policy?