Is this a good deal for a wireless???-- Need quick response

I saw the following on EBAY. The current price is about $200 (incl. S/H).
It expires in about 2 hours.

I posted elsewhere: I'm looking to add a laptop to use upstairs (my system
with a cable connection is downstairs) so I can have wireless access.

I know the system below comes with Windows 2000. My system downstairs uses
XP HOME. Would this still be a good buy??

MB

Slim DELL LATITUDE C600 LAPTOP Intel Pentium III @ 1000 MHz

WIRELESS Internet ready laptop! Packed with the awesome Intel Pentium III @
1000 MHz processor, 128MB of memory and a 20.0GB hard drive, this system is
perfect for those at home or constantly on the go. This laptop is very thin
and light weight makes it a mobile power house.
It will handle most of your computing needs including Internet, email,
typing, graphics, or gaming. Latitude notebooks meet the wide-ranging needs
of business and organizations including portability, flexibility and
powerful performance.
A PCMCIA 802.11B wireless card is also included enables you to surf the net
with the latest WIFI technology wirelessly! Ready to surf the net at a
Starbucks Wifi enabled area, school, airport, or at home wirelessly! Picture
above shows actual laptop you are bidding on! Ready to use out of the box!

THIS IS A 24 Hour TRUE NO RESERVE AUCTION. HIGHEST BID WILL GUARANTEE TO WIN

"MB_" <mel@prodigy.invalid.net> wrote in message
>I saw the following on EBAY. The current price is about $200 (incl. S/H).
> It expires in about 2 hours.
>
> I posted elsewhere: I'm looking to add a laptop to use upstairs (my
> system with a cable connection is downstairs) so I can have wireless
> access.
>
> I know the system below comes with Windows 2000. My system downstairs uses
> XP HOME. Would this still be a good buy??
>
> MB
>

> Slim DELL LATITUDE C600 LAPTOP Intel Pentium III @ 1000 MHz
>
> WIRELESS Internet ready laptop! Packed with the awesome Intel Pentium III
> @ 1000 MHz processor, 128MB of memory and a 20.0GB hard drive, this system
> is perfect for those at home or constantly on the go. This laptop is very
> thin and light weight makes it a mobile power house.
> It will handle most of your computing needs including Internet, email,
> typing, graphics, or gaming. Latitude notebooks meet the wide-ranging
> needs of business and organizations including portability, flexibility and
> powerful performance.
> A PCMCIA 802.11B wireless card is also included enables you to surf the
> net with the latest WIFI technology wirelessly! Ready to surf the net at a
> Starbucks Wifi enabled area, school, airport, or at home wirelessly!
> Picture above shows actual laptop you are bidding on! Ready to use out of
> the box!
>

> THIS IS A 24 Hour TRUE NO RESERVE AUCTION. HIGHEST BID WILL GUARANTEE TO
> WIN

Worth about £200 ( GBP) or $ 300 at the current electronic equipment
exchange rate
( at the most ) IMHO
:-(
--

Yddap
Remove guts to reply

Never mind --- bidding is up to over $300!

Mel

> Never mind --- bidding is up to over $300!
>
> Mel
> "Yddap" <yddap@spyentrailsmac.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "MB_" <mel@prodigy.invalid.net> wrote in message
>>>I saw the following on EBAY. The current price is about $200 (incl. S/H).
>>> It expires in about 2 hours.
>>>
>>> I posted elsewhere: I'm looking to add a laptop to use upstairs (my
>>> system with a cable connection is downstairs) so I can have wireless
>>> access.
>>>
>>> I know the system below comes with Windows 2000. My system downstairs
>>> uses XP HOME. Would this still be a good buy??
>>>
>>> MB
>>>

>>> Slim DELL LATITUDE C600 LAPTOP Intel Pentium III @ 1000 MHz
>>>
>>> WIRELESS Internet ready laptop! Packed with the awesome Intel Pentium
>>> III @ 1000 MHz processor, 128MB of memory and a 20.0GB hard drive, this
>>> system is perfect for those at home or constantly on the go. This laptop
>>> is very thin and light weight makes it a mobile power house.
>>> It will handle most of your computing needs including Internet, email,
>>> typing, graphics, or gaming. Latitude notebooks meet the wide-ranging
>>> needs of business and organizations including portability, flexibility
>>> and powerful performance.
>>> A PCMCIA 802.11B wireless card is also included enables you to surf the
>>> net with the latest WIFI technology wirelessly! Ready to surf the net at
>>> a Starbucks Wifi enabled area, school, airport, or at home wirelessly!
>>> Picture above shows actual laptop you are bidding on! Ready to use out
>>> of the box!
>>>

>>> THIS IS A 24 Hour TRUE NO RESERVE AUCTION. HIGHEST BID WILL GUARANTEE TO
>>> WIN
>>>

>> Worth about £200 ( GBP) or $ 300 at the current electronic equipment
>> exchange rate
>> ( at the most ) IMHO
>> :-(
>> --