MN700

Last response: in Networking
Share
August 15, 2004 10:58:46 PM

Has anyone ever connected several computers wirelessly to
a base station without the base station being hard wired
to at lesat one of the computers. The base station is
wired to a DSL modem.

More about : mn700

Anonymous
August 16, 2004 3:13:26 AM

Hi,

Yes you can connect several computer wirelessly without having any hard
wired computers to the MN-700.

You just need to hard wire a computer in the beginning to configure it for
the first time.

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

"dave" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone ever connected several computers wirelessly to
> a base station without the base station being hard wired
> to at lesat one of the computers. The base station is
> wired to a DSL modem.
August 16, 2004 3:13:27 AM

Thanks for the quick reply.

I do have one more question...I will be installing a
MN730 wireless pci adapter. Should I install the software
for the '730' or will the software that the NM 700,which
is currently running,also work for the '730'?
gee...hope that makes sense!
!