MN700

Has anyone ever connected several computers wirelessly to
a base station without the base station being hard wired
to at lesat one of the computers. The base station is
wired to a DSL modem.
2 answers Last reply
More about mn700

    Hi,

    Yes you can connect several computer wirelessly without having any hard
    wired computers to the MN-700.

    You just need to hard wire a computer in the beginning to configure it for
    the first time.

    --
    Gary Tsang
    Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

    "dave" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Has anyone ever connected several computers wirelessly to
    > a base station without the base station being hard wired
    > to at lesat one of the computers. The base station is
    > wired to a DSL modem.

    Thanks for the quick reply.

    I do have one more question...I will be installing a
    MN730 wireless pci adapter. Should I install the software
    for the '730' or will the software that the NM 700,which
    is currently running,also work for the '730'?
    gee...hope that makes sense!

Routers Hardware Computers Microsoft Networking