Dell Mouse question

Del2400 / Dell Mouse / dell Keyboard, Viewsonic Optiwuest CRT

The cursor showing on my screen is white, with a ghost, or a shadow
around it. For centuries it was black. Period. I looked in many places
concerning mouse and mouse usage but could not find a way to get back.
Help please/??
Mike

Settings, Control Panel, Mouse

Pointers tab

Pick the Windows Black theme

OK out

I prefer the Windows Inverted theme
<axipolti@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Del2400 / Dell Mouse / dell Keyboard, Viewsonic Optiwuest CRT
>
> The cursor showing on my screen is white, with a ghost, or a shadow
> around it. For centuries it was black. Period. I looked in many places
> concerning mouse and mouse usage but could not find a way to get back.
> Help please/??
> Mike

Hi!

> Settings, Control Panel, Mouse
>
> Pointers tab
>
> Pick the Windows Black theme
>
> OK out

The OP should also check on the "Enable Pointer Shadow" setting. It could
have been turned on by mistake. On Windows 2000, it's in Control Panel >
Mouse > Pointers tab > Enable pointer shadow checkbox.

William