Sign in with
Your question

Where can I get a stand to turn my monitor vertical?

Tags:
  • Flat Panel Monitors
  • Monitors
  • ATI
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
July 20, 2010 4:14:27 AM

Ok, so as the thread title states, I am looking for a stand to turn my monitor vertical...actually, to be more accurate, I am looking for 3 monitor stands to let me turn my 3 23" monitors vertical, side by side.

I run 3 monitors with ati eyefinity and want to turn all three monitors vertical so instead of a really long screen I have a screen that is more squarish (I did the math and turning them vertical would result in a ratio between 16:10 and 16:9).

They almost certainly have to be single because a triple monitor stand wouldn't let me adjust the width so they are as close together as possible, no empty space between bezel, but if you find one that does and its reasonably priced i'll take it

So to keep this short, what I need is somewhere I can get 3 affordable single monitor stands (or one triple monitor stand) that lets me turn all monitors vertical and keep them right next to each other with no space between the bezel.

Thanks in advance all you awesome ppl!

More about : stand turn monitor vertical

July 26, 2010 3:32:54 PM

Sorry, no help here, but I'm looking for something like this too (specifically the single stand).

I'm thinking about using the hanns-g 28"s though, so I'll need something very sturdy.

Does anybody have a recommendation?
m
l
Related resources
July 26, 2010 6:25:55 PM

Sorry I guess I should have been more explicit.

I'm looking more for something like this, where the monitors are side-by-side in landscape orientation but can also be rotated 90 degrees to have 3 monitors side-by-side portrait orientation. The fear with this product is that the monitors can't be brought together after rotation and will end up inches apart. Is it just that that's a feature so common that no one mentions it?
m
l
February 15, 2011 5:32:59 AM

You can check out the triple vertical multiple monitor mount in Ergotech for your triple monitors. This monitor mounting solution is perfect for computer workstations or environments with limited desk space. Select flush mount, grommet, slat wall, desk clamp, or wall pole models. Use the multi adjustment pivots to move the monitors left and right, up and down, and to enjoy portrait or landscape views.
m
l
!