Question about DVD Burner on Inspiron 1150

Last response: in Computer Brands
May 4, 2004 4:34:46 AM

Does the Inspiron 1150 DVD Burner also have CD burning capability? I
am new to this whole "computer" thing and wish to learn more...anyone
who can help will have my eternal thanks.

Thanks in advance,
HD
May 4, 2004 9:57:40 PM

yes a dvd writer can do both dvd and cd-r

!