Question about DVD Burner on Inspiron 1150

Does the Inspiron 1150 DVD Burner also have CD burning capability? I
am new to this whole "computer" thing and wish to learn more...anyone
who can help will have my eternal thanks.

Thanks in advance,
HD
1 answer Last reply
More about question burner inspiron 1150

    yes a dvd writer can do both dvd and cd-r
    "HardDrive" <HardDrive_OHS@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Does the Inspiron 1150 DVD Burner also have CD burning capability? I
    > am new to this whole "computer" thing and wish to learn more...anyone
    > who can help will have my eternal thanks.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > HD

Dell DVD Burner Inspiron Computers