Armada M700 graphics upgrade?

Hi, is it possible to upgrade the graphics capability on my Armada M700 as I
would like to let my son use it for games etc. I can't afford to upgrade just
yet so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Martin

hh

Upgrading the graphics controller on a notebook is next to impossible. You
might check in BIOS to see if you can alot more RAM to graphics, but that's
about it.
HH