pc rebooted by itself

Hi, I am new here, hopefully someone can shed some light on this for me.
My pc rebooted by itself and this error was in the system log:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:
0x10000050 (0xffffffe8, 0x00000001, 0x804d9079, 0x00000000). A dump was
saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini082505-01.dmp.

I have searched the forum but I cannot seem to find anything relating
to this particular error. Apologies if it is in the forum somewhere.

Thanks in advance,

Joe.

--
joe113

Go to Control Panel. Gopen the System Icon. click on Advanced Tab and click
on Settings button under the heading "StartUp and Recovery". Uncheck the
option for
"Automatically Restart" then click OK. Next time it crashes it will give a
blue screen and make a note of the top left corner. It should Say something
like this:
STOP:0x00000d2. We need that error code to helop you out. Thanks
Mike d
"joe113" <joe113.1ubz1n@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> Hi, I am new here, hopefully someone can shed some light on this for me.
> My pc rebooted by itself and this error was in the system log:
>
> The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:
> 0x10000050 (0xffffffe8, 0x00000001, 0x804d9079, 0x00000000). A dump was
> saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini082505-01.dmp.
>
> I have searched the forum but I cannot seem to find anything relating
> to this particular error. Apologies if it is in the forum somewhere.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Joe.
>

> --
> joe113