Q: 2 Brass Bolts/Screws under Lockbar

Last response: in Video Games
July 16, 2005 5:24:02 PM

Hi all,

I would just like to know what the 2 Brass Screws/Bolts are for in the
Locking Mechanism that locks the Lockbar down, one of my Machines has them
almost would all the way out and the other one seems to have them wound all
the way in, I think they have something to do with the locking mechanism but
I am not sure what, thanks for the info.

Kevin
July 16, 2005 5:24:03 PM

Adjusts tension on the locking mechanism as it engages the lockdown bar.
Adjusts how tight/loose the lockdown bar is seated when locked.

Screw them in more--tighter

Back them out more--looser.

Otto

CARGPB11

"Sojourner353" <sojourner@dodo.com.au> wrote in message
> I would just like to know what the 2 Brass Screws/Bolts are for in the
> Locking Mechanism that locks the Lockbar down, one of my Machines has them
> almost would all the way out and the other one seems to have them wound
> all the way in, I think they have something to do with the locking
> mechanism but I am not sure what, thanks for the info.
Anonymous
July 16, 2005 5:24:03 PM

And the shine up REAL nice if you take them out and stick them under a
buffer for a few seconds.

Barry - NY
Anonymous
July 16, 2005 5:44:13 PM