Is home newsletter different than business?

Simpleminded issue:

It has been recommended off and on that I should sign up for the dell
newsletter to get the occasionally awesome deal that they offer through such
things.

Is there a different one for the home division than for the business one,
and should I sign up for both then?

--
"It eats you starting with your bottom". Botched
translation of the demonic warning "From beneath, it

Only one I know is Small business.
"Thomas G. Marshall" <tgm2tothe10thpower@replacetextwithnumber.hotmail.com>
wrote in message news:4zOxd.4895$152.4321@trndny01...

> Simpleminded issue:
>
> It has been recommended off and on that I should sign up for the dell
> newsletter to get the occasionally awesome deal that they offer through
> such
> things.
>
> Is there a different one for the home division than for the business one,
> and should I sign up for both then?
>
> --
> "It eats you starting with your bottom". Botched
> translation of the demonic warning "From beneath, it
> devours", in Buffy the Vampire Slayer ~2003.

David

I've found the best deals are found at the following websites.
www.techbargains.com
www.dealcatcher.com
Hope this helps.
Dave

Explains a lot. Thanks. I just figured I wasn't able to "find" it readily
in their website.

Sincere apologies for all the noise...

Tom Scales coughed up:
> Only one I know is Small business.
> "Thomas G. Marshall"
> <tgm2tothe10thpower@replacetextwithnumber.hotmail.com> wrote in
> message news:4zOxd.4895$152.4321@trndny01...
>>
>> Simpleminded issue:
>>
>> It has been recommended off and on that I should sign up for the dell
>> newsletter to get the occasionally awesome deal that they offer
>> through such
>> things.
>>
>> Is there a different one for the home division than for the business
>> one, and should I sign up for both then?
>>
>> --
>> "It eats you starting with your bottom". Botched
>> translation of the demonic warning "From beneath, it
>> devours", in Buffy the Vampire Slayer ~2003.

--
"So I just, uh... I just cut them up like regular chickens?"
"Sure, just cut them up like regular chickens."

Yeah, dealcatcher has that 3000 with the Pentium 4 processor listed again
today only at $349. I got mine Nov 30th. on the same type deal.
Tom J