8400 Optical Drive Slot Cover

Hi,

I just bought a dimension 8400 with 2 optical drives. Does anyone know where
I can get a plate to cover the slot if I decide to pull one of the drives
from the chassis?

Thanks, Bob

Dell Spare Parts or ebay - or maybe someone here has an extra lying around
from a Dim43XX/45XX , 82XX/84XX system. ?

Stew

"Bob Churchill" <xyz@nospam.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I just bought a dimension 8400 with 2 optical drives. Does anyone know
> where
> I can get a plate to cover the slot if I decide to pull one of the drives
> from the chassis?
>
> Thanks, Bob

TRENDING THREADS