FA: NOS Safecracker Playfield - Ends Sunday! Auction #6193..

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

I guess I better go buy a Lottery Ticket,, Would love to own this, But
the thought of putting that "Baby" together make me glad mines in good
shape =) .

OK the Guessing game begins !!,, How much will the PF bring ??

My guess is $1600.00,,

Pin-Del,

Del << Who was off 3K on that 1951 Gottlieb =( .

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

You Two guys just messed up my guessing game !!!

No Magic Tokens for either of you !!!! =)

Del, <<< Hiding the Magic Tokens & making them use Real Quarters
instead, =)

Pin-Del,

On 16 Jul 2005 10:17:48 -0700, "Del" <delmail333@gmail.com> wrote:

>I guess I better go buy a Lottery Ticket,, Would love to own this, But
>the thought of putting that "Baby" together make me glad mines in good
>shape =) .
>
>OK the Guessing game begins !!,, How much will the PF bring ??
>
>My guess is $1600.00,,
>
> Pin-Del,
>
>Del << Who was off 3K on that 1951 Gottlieb =( .

i'll guess more than the entire game is worth ;-)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

On 16 Jul 2005 11:23:45 -0700, "KME" <daveycat2001@yahoo.com> wrote:

>So is an NOS protoype playfield worth more or less KOZ? Lets hear your
>input :)

what are the differences? does it install into a production game?
dimpled? t-nutted? mint? give me something to work with :)

On 16 Jul 2005 11:38:12 -0700, "KME" <daveycat2001@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Numerous insert differences, reed switches on the outlanes, dimpled,
>not nutted :)

if it is mint, should go for more than the one on e-pay if it installs
into a production game.

if you aren't totally greedy, sell it for what the production goes for
and contact the high bidder and see if he wants a proto as well, then
move down the list of bidders. save on the fees and make a quick sale!
;-)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

kme

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2005

>i play it maybe 7 times a year to remind myself why i don't own one
>:)

>Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.) \

Cuz it kicks your ass? Stick to your no drain favs like LW3 & CV Koz :)

> won't see me owning a sc anytime soon ;-)

That's cool, more for those of us who have GOOD tastes in pinball ;)

> I will take my Congo, DH, DM,
> >Shadow & i500 and yes even my SC over it anyday :)
>
> dm and shadow, no issues, but you can have the rest. besides shadow, i
> never knew you were into b title pins ;-)

DH may be U-G-L-Y, but it's a good player. Decent playfield and
balanced rules. Good tunes too. I thought I'd have sold mine by now
but it's still hanging on :)

On 17 Jul 2005 17:27:55 -0700, "metallik" <lscott@dlptech.com> wrote:

>> won't see me owning a sc anytime soon ;-)
>
>That's cool, more for those of us who have GOOD tastes in pinball ;)

if you add a bag of sugar to a sc, you still have tart lemonade ;-)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)