theHost may be too busy to accept new connections.

alex

We are trying to connect to a windows 2003 Server (Small business edition)
using the terminal server from a windos XP Pro - SP2 equipment.

We got the following issue when we try to star a new connection:

"the client could not connect to the terminal server computer. This might be
too busy to accept the connections. Please try connecting again later."

Details:

-We were working (without problems) with terminal server since May-2005
until last monday when we changed the Internet Service Provider (ISP). We had
Internet Connection but we can not stablish a terminal server session.
-There are not network problems detected.
-We are not exceding the number of allowed connections.

Is there anybody who give us an advice?

Because of a security error, the client could not connect to the Terminal Server
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;329896&sd=ee

Troubleshooting Terminal Server Issues
http://www.chicagotech.net/troubleshootingts.htm

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Alex" wrote:

| We are trying to connect to a windows 2003 Server (Small business edition)
| using the terminal server from a windos XP Pro - SP2 equipment.
|
| We got the following issue when we try to star a new connection:
|
| "the client could not connect to the terminal server computer. This might be
| too busy to accept the connections. Please try connecting again later."
|
| Details:
|
| -We were working (without problems) with terminal server since May-2005
| until last monday when we changed the Internet Service Provider (ISP). We had
| Internet Connection but we can not stablish a terminal server session.
| -There are not network problems detected.
| -We are not exceding the number of allowed connections.
|
| Is there anybody who give us an advice?

alex

Sorry Frisch, we appreciatte your comments but the solutions posted did not
solve the problem...

is there any other suggestion?

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

> Because of a security error, the client could not connect to the Terminal Server
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;329896&sd=ee
>
> Troubleshooting Terminal Server Issues
> http://www.chicagotech.net/troubleshootingts.htm
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
> Microsoft Newsgroups

> "Alex" wrote:
>
> | We are trying to connect to a windows 2003 Server (Small business edition)
> | using the terminal server from a windos XP Pro - SP2 equipment.
> |
> | We got the following issue when we try to star a new connection:
> |
> | "the client could not connect to the terminal server computer. This might be
> | too busy to accept the connections. Please try connecting again later."
> |
> | Details:
> |
> | -We were working (without problems) with terminal server since May-2005
> | until last monday when we changed the Internet Service Provider (ISP). We had
> | Internet Connection but we can not stablish a terminal server session.
> | -There are not network problems detected.
> | -We are not exceding the number of allowed connections.
> |
> | Is there anybody who give us an advice?

Now I might be saying somehing silly here, but have you checked your
hostname/IP-address? Since you changed ISP's your IP has changed too,
and maybe DNS-services are not yet updated. Can you connect through
IP-address or are you using the servers name?

alex

we are using the new IP address...