Explorer.exe -Application error : The application failed t..

August 25, 2005 6:11:12 PM

I am getting this error message on my windows XP pro PC.

Explorer.exe -Application error : The application failed to initialize
properly (0xc0000022). Click on OK to terminate the application

I saw a posting stating that I need to up?
date the PC. However, from the safe mode I cannot run update. And when I
boot normally, I got above error.

What should I do ?

Thank you in advance.
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 6:11:13 PM

Check here:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=0xc0000022&hl=en
--

T.C.
t__cruise@[NoSpam]hotmail.com

"Haku Baba" <Haku Baba@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am getting this error message on my windows XP pro PC.
>
> Explorer.exe -Application error : The application failed to initialize
> properly (0xc0000022). Click on OK to terminate the application
>
> I saw a posting stating that I need to up?
> date the PC. However, from the safe mode I cannot run update. And when I
> boot normally, I got above error.
>
> What should I do ?
>
> Thank you in advance.

Anonymous
August 26, 2005 1:52:24 AM

When you boot up in Safe mode make sure you select the 'Safe mode with
network support' option.
You should then be able to connect to the internet and update.

"Haku Baba" <Haku Baba@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am getting this error message on my windows XP pro PC.
>
> Explorer.exe -Application error : The application failed to initialize
> properly (0xc0000022). Click on OK to terminate the application
>
> I saw a posting stating that I need to up?
> date the PC. However, from the safe mode I cannot run update. And when I
> boot normally, I got above error.
>
> What should I do ?
>
> Thank you in advance.

---
avast! Antivirus: Outbound Guaranteed virus free
Virus Database (VPS): 0534-3, 25/08/2005
Tested on: 25/08/2005 22:55:10
August 26, 2005 1:52:25 AM

I did boot from "safe mode with network" before. When I tried to update it,
I encountered an error:
"The websire has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are
trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem."

thanks