Good Trade Alert: Thanks "Trinity"

Just wanted to post my pleasant experience with a trade I posted here
on the group. The trade was my Shadow NOS target for a NOS set of Rudy
eyelids. Trinity responded and it was a smooth and pleasant transaction
heck even threw in a set of Rudy gears!!!

Thanks Trinity :-)

Don...
1 answer Last reply
More about good trade alert trinity

    You think you are happy, I put the drop target on the pillow next to me and
    slept with it. No No, thank you.

    Trin
    "Pinsgonewild" <dwhiting@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message
    > Just wanted to post my pleasant experience with a trade I posted here
    > on the group. The trade was my Shadow NOS target for a NOS set of Rudy
    > eyelids. Trinity responded and it was a smooth and pleasant transaction
    > heck even threw in a set of Rudy gears!!!
    >
    > Thanks Trinity :-)
    >
    > Don...

Games Trinity Video Games