I have a Logitech optical mouse which stays lit after my computer is turned
off.
It only happens when connected via the PS2 plug, in USB it turns off with
the computer.
Any suggestions please.

---
avast! Antivirus: Outbound Guaranteed virus free
Virus Database (VPS): 0534-3, 25/08/2005
Tested on: 25/08/2005 22:51:29

If you are using Mouseware (Any Version) , uninstall it and go to
Logitech's site and download the newer SetPoint package for their
mice. It's a known issue with certain hardware setups.