How do I make Windows Security appear on the Start menu?

Hi,
When I connect to my computer through Remote Desktop, the Windows Security
shortcut appears on the Start menu. How do I make Windows Security appear on
the Start menu when I am directly in front of my computer also? I am running
Windows XP Professional. Thanks for any help!
3 answers Last reply
More about make windows security start menu

    Start | Control Panel

    Switch to "Classic" view

    Right click "Security"

    Create shortcut (will be sent to desktop)

    Move shortcut anywhere you want

    --
    Regards,

    Richard Urban
    Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

    Quote from: George Ankner
    "If you knew as much as you think you know,

    "Brian" <no@no.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > When I connect to my computer through Remote Desktop, the Windows Security
    > shortcut appears on the Start menu. How do I make Windows Security appear
    > on the Start menu when I am directly in front of my computer also? I am
    > running Windows XP Professional. Thanks for any help!

    Thanks!
    "Richard Urban [MVP]" <richardurbanREMOVETHIS@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Start | Control Panel
    >
    > Switch to "Classic" view
    >
    > Right click "Security"
    >
    > Create shortcut (will be sent to desktop)
    >
    > Move shortcut anywhere you want
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    >
    > Richard Urban
    > Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User
    >
    > Quote from: George Ankner
    > "If you knew as much as you think you know,
    >
    > "Brian" <no@no.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >> When I connect to my computer through Remote Desktop, the Windows
    >> Security shortcut appears on the Start menu. How do I make Windows
    >> Security appear on the Start menu when I am directly in front of my
    >> computer also? I am running Windows XP Professional. Thanks for any help!

  3. How can this same thing be done with XP version 2002, SP2? I have no "security" item in the Control panel in this version.

    Thanks,
    Chris

Windows Security Start Menu Computers Windows XP