Star Trek 25th Annerversity -Pinbot

I have a working 25th anniversary PICKUP only in Redding CA 9170 mi north of
Sacramento). Game looks good and works good. Back glass in find condition.

CASH deal only (via PayPal okay too) minor wear and marks on cabinet and
playfield. I will not hold this machine unless payment is in full
immediately. I can send digital pictures as needed.

$1400.00 US cash only! no trades of discounts.

I also have a Pinbot for $600.00 working. Cabinet needs some gluing around
backglass box and is missing the red dome unit on top. Same deal as above.
CASH!

These machines must be purchased and picked up as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Please contact me direct by phone or email

Al Last
al.last@sbcglobal.net

530-222-5889

OOPS- Sacramento and Redding are about 170 miles apart.
Sorry for the error and thanks for reading the listing...