Added new 220 gig harddrive, moved files to it and now sho..

Not only does shortcuts not work, but I cannot use the search feature in the
explorer option and it keeps trying to install something..can't tell what
cause it flashes and then is gone.

MHY wrote:

> Not only does shortcuts not work, but I cannot use the search feature in the
> explorer option and it keeps trying to install something..can't tell what
> cause it flashes and then is gone.

You're incoherent. If you're talking to yourself, then that's not a
problem because you know what you're referring to.

If you're asking for help, then you've gotta be more specific.