FS BSD

I have a REALLY NICE BSD, people keep saying they want to buy it and
then they pull out... So i am not holding it for anyone anymore. First
one at my house with the money gets it. So hear it is, no fade
anywhere, looks and works great, No playfield wear, its a domestic
game. i am not sending pics, i am not shipping and if you want it the
price is 1,450, located in pittsburgh. email me if interested, please
no tire kickers.
14 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    lol

    Well Ed, let me say this, if i didnt respond to an email that you sent,
    most likely you didnt send me your phone number, because i usually
    respond to emails with phone numbers first...If somebody responds and
    they lets say are located in south carolina, i dont respond because i
    made it clear that i wont ship, and if i didnt respond to your email
    and you dont fall in one of those two categories, let me say this Ed, I
    apologize for not responding, however I have a wife, 4 boys, a german
    shepherd and a life outside of pinball, so i am a little busy. Also as
    far as the pics go, i dont have any and i am not rushing out to get any
    either, I got a bathroom that needs finished, a privacy fence that is
    getting put up, a hot tub and a deck added on, so getting pictures for
    a pin that i am selling for under 1500 is not a priority of mine, the
    money from the sale of this BSD isnt going to change my debt to income
    ratio at all. If someone wants it they can come and get it, if i dont
    sell it, i will continue to play it..until i do sell it or trade it.
    As far as me emailing you after you tried to flame me on this
    post....well let me say this, if i didnt email ya before, i am
    definetly not going to email ya now....

    email me if interested, please
    > no tire kickers.

    You keep saying that you want to sell it, but you won't send photos,
    won't respond to emails, etc. Seems like you are the tire kicker.

    Ed

    How does he expect someone to have any interest, or even want to come
    out and see it if he cant back up his claims to a "good game" with
    pics?

    Plus, its not any more difficult on the seller for the buyer to set up
    NAVL to come pick up and wrap the game, as it is for the buyer to pick
    it up in person.....

    Wow, after an a*s chewing like that I don't think I'd buy anything from
    you. In my opinion the price is to high anyway. Add that to the attitude
    and it's more then I'd want to give up. Good luck on the sale. However I
    bet your kids are going to be playing that game when they are grown.

    brivy37@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Well Ed, let me say this, if i didnt respond to an email that you sent,
    > most likely you didnt send me your phone number, because i usually
    > respond to emails with phone numbers first...If somebody responds and
    > they lets say are located in south carolina, i dont respond because i
    > made it clear that i wont ship, and if i didnt respond to your email
    > and you dont fall in one of those two categories, let me say this Ed, I
    > apologize for not responding, however I have a wife, 4 boys, a german
    > shepherd and a life outside of pinball, so i am a little busy. Also as
    > far as the pics go, i dont have any and i am not rushing out to get any
    > either, I got a bathroom that needs finished, a privacy fence that is
    > getting put up, a hot tub and a deck added on, so getting pictures for
    > a pin that i am selling for under 1500 is not a priority of mine, the
    > money from the sale of this BSD isnt going to change my debt to income
    > ratio at all. If someone wants it they can come and get it, if i dont
    > sell it, i will continue to play it..until i do sell it or trade it.
    > As far as me emailing you after you tried to flame me on this
    > post....well let me say this, if i didnt email ya before, i am
    > definetly not going to email ya now....

    LOL LOL Great translation - Hilarious!!

    Too bad, Ed is a good guy, has a great line-up of pins. BSD would have
    been a nice addition.

    Charlie L.

    brivy37@yahoo.com wrote:
    > so i am a little busy.

    You spent 3 times as long typing this e-mail as you would have spent
    taking a few photos and e-mailing them to the 5 people that asked.

    I guess thats a "Local" Sale ,,, Nothing wrong with that,, just leaves
    me out .

    Good luck on the sale !!

    BTW, I also have a nice unfaded BSD for $ 1400.00, & Can & Will ship,
    Pictures ??
    Sure thing !!

    Pin-Del,

    Delmail333 AT aol
    DOT com

    brivy37@yahoo.com wrote:

    > getting pictures for
    > a pin that i am selling for under 1500 is not a priority of mine

    Yes, but how much longer will it stay under $1,500? It started at
    $1,350, and when it didn't sell you pushed it to $1,450 with the same
    marketing strategy that you used last month for your AFM:

    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.games.pinball/msg/d976fc84cdea9781

    and prior to that with an RFM that you listed for $2,550 firm, then
    $2,600, then sold for $2,350:

    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.games.pinball/msg/5f1c5931e667bb54

    Like John Candy said in Splash, "Hey, if something works for me, I
    stick with it!"

    - Josh A.

    Dave,
    Did you see my Reply to your HH Parts wanted Post ??

    Use my AOL address,

    Pin-Del,
    Delmail333AT
    aol DOT com

    <brivy37@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Well Ed, let me say this, if i didnt respond to an email that you sent,
    > most likely you didnt send me your phone number, because i usually
    > respond to emails with phone numbers first...

    He gave you his phone number-google the first time you posted. If you
    didn't check rgp to see if anyone was interested then maybe you were not
    really that motivated to sell.

    If somebody responds and
    > they lets say are located in south carolina, i dont respond because i
    > made it clear that i wont ship, and if i didnt respond to your email

    Come on. The first time you posted on you said NOTHING about not shipping.
    Ed or any rgp member wouldn't have wasted your time sending you their number
    if they were not local to you.

    > and you dont fall in one of those two categories, let me say this Ed, I
    > apologize for not responding, however I have a wife, 4 boys, a german
    > shepherd and a life outside of pinball, so i am a little busy.

    That is Nigthtcourt in it's 5th season lame (Credit to Eric Cartman) We are
    all busy and also like pinball. Do you think we all have unlimited cash, no
    family, no pets and no house to take care of?

    Also as
    > far as the pics go, i dont have any and i am not rushing out to get any
    > either, I got a bathroom that needs finished, a privacy fence that is
    > getting put up, a hot tub and a deck added on, so getting pictures for
    > a pin that i am selling for under 1500 is not a priority of mine, the
    > money from the sale of this BSD isnt going to change my debt to income
    > ratio at all. If someone wants it they can come and get it, if i dont
    > sell it, i will continue to play it..until i do sell it or trade it.
    > As far as me emailing you after you tried to flame me on this
    > post....well let me say this, if i didnt email ya before, i am
    > definetly not going to email ya now....

    Oh, please-Ed didn't flame you. I think he expressed a frustration of
    hearing people say they want to sell a machine but making lame excuses that
    they are busy, can't take pictures, it won't change their debt/income ratio
    etc. That translates into:

    YOU DON'T REALLY WANT TO SELL.

    He wanted to buy the machine, then you made it sound like it was his fault
    for wasting your time by giving you his number (which you wanted people to
    do) and asking for photos (which only now you said you wouldn't do).

    This situation is a shame. I know Ed, and if you had made a little effort
    or not had such an attitude about this, you would have made a sale if the
    machine is as nice as you say. Instead, in addition to not making a sale,
    you have just alerted a lot of rgp members that you are not a seller. You
    may be a nice guy, but you are not a seller.

    Jeff

    Actually I think less time is involved with NAVL...
    Buyers usually kick the tire a few times....
    play your other games....
    talk to your wife...kids...

    *TRY* to use the bathroom....if you let them.

    NAVL guys want the pin and want out of there....

    Maybe he don't want to ship for other reasons...
    damage etc.

    "Cayle George" <caylegeorge@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > How does he expect someone to have any interest, or even want to come
    > out and see it if he cant back up his claims to a "good game" with
    > pics?
    >
    > Plus, its not any more difficult on the seller for the buyer to set up
    > NAVL to come pick up and wrap the game, as it is for the buyer to pick
    > it up in person.....

    >>>I got a bathroom that needs finished<<<

    Once you get that bathroom finished you can flush your reputation right
    down your toilet.

Games Video Games Product