Windows Explorer drag and drop to burn to a DVD?

August 25, 2005 11:54:31 PM

Using XP Prof, I have used Windows Explorer to drag and drop files to burn
to a CD for years now. I now have a single Hewlett Packard CD/DVD burner
combo. Now when I put in a DVD it still says CD and when I try to burn using
Explorer everything still says CD instead of DVD.

Do I have to have speacial software to burn to DVD?
Anonymous
August 26, 2005 6:00:54 AM

Yes.

With most DVD combos Nero or Roxio software is usually bundled. If not
you'll have to beg, steal or buy some.

!