Road Show & Funhouse

natty

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2005

When producing Road Show and Funhouse were the Rudy, Red, and Ted
characters made by the manufacturer or were these bought at some other
store and put into the game?

Also, I was reading a post about wear on the playfield of Road Show
where the kick out hole is located. Mine doesn't have wear yet, but I
was wondering if there is anything I can put there to prevent any wear
from occuring?

Thanks.
-Nate

Adi

Yes. A patch of Mylar over the Fish and OHIO decal should be okay for you.
Heads were made at Williams and they designed and patented the technology
called "Pin-Mation". "Spida" in PA should know more about it than me, since
he is making a video about the technology.

Adi
www.txpinball.com