Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Top cover w/hinges

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
March 8, 2010 10:29:15 PM

I have a RX-7336 I need to replace the top cover and hinges where can I get parts .

More about : top cover hinges

March 9, 2010 1:02:36 AM

Eh.. a generic Fry's laptop. You might want to call them and ask, or you can risk online resellers like eBay.