strange behavior with scrolling bars in IE and OE

bryce

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2001

Hi.

Sometimes, when there is a scroll bar, when I put the mouse over the top of
the items that are scrollable, the items move up and down uncontrollably.

Anyone seen this?

Thanks.

Bryce.

I have seen this with my own before. I was told by someone that it is my
mouse. I'm not sure how you would fix this though. I just deal with it when
it happens.

Stacy

"Bryce" wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Sometimes, when there is a scroll bar, when I put the mouse over the top of
> the items that are scrollable, the items move up and down uncontrollably.
>
> Anyone seen this?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Bryce.

bryce

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2001

When you say "deal with it", do you mean like changing mice?

Bryce.

"Stacy" <Stacy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have seen this with my own before. I was told by someone that it is my
> mouse. I'm not sure how you would fix this though. I just deal with it
> when
> it happens.
>
> Stacy
>
> "Bryce" wrote:
>
>> Hi.
>>
>> Sometimes, when there is a scroll bar, when I put the mouse over the top
>> of
>> the items that are scrollable, the items move up and down uncontrollably.
>>
>> Anyone seen this?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Bryce.

I did change my mouse to a cordless and don't seem to have problems with this
as I did before, however, I do still notice it once in awhile. I don't know
if it has something to do with the scroll wheel or not.

Stacy

"Bryce" wrote:

> When you say "deal with it", do you mean like changing mice?
>
> Bryce.
>
> "Stacy" <Stacy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have seen this with my own before. I was told by someone that it is my
> > mouse. I'm not sure how you would fix this though. I just deal with it
> > when
> > it happens.
> >
> > Stacy
> >
> > "Bryce" wrote:
> >
> >> Hi.
> >>
> >> Sometimes, when there is a scroll bar, when I put the mouse over the top
> >> of
> >> the items that are scrollable, the items move up and down uncontrollably.
> >>
> >> Anyone seen this?
> >>
> >> Thanks.
> >>
> >> Bryce.

bryce

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2001

Well, I guess I'll troubleshoot along those lines. I just wanted to make
sure it wasn't some type of bug/virus or something.

>I did change my mouse to a cordless and don't seem to have problems with
>this
> as I did before, however, I do still notice it once in awhile. I don't
> know
> if it has something to do with the scroll wheel or not.
>
> Stacy
>
> "Bryce" wrote:
>
>> When you say "deal with it", do you mean like changing mice?
>>
>> Bryce.
>>
>> "Stacy" <Stacy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I have seen this with my own before. I was told by someone that it is
>> >my
>> > mouse. I'm not sure how you would fix this though. I just deal with
>> > it
>> > when
>> > it happens.
>> >
>> > Stacy