Address Bar

I've noticed the previous sites in my address bar are not there. When I click
the drop down it is blank.
--
Michael
2 answers Last reply

    if you clear IE History, that happens...every time!

    --
    A Professional Amatuer...If anyone knew it all, none of would be here!
    "Michael" <banks42@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I've noticed the previous sites in my address bar are not there. When I
    > click
    > the drop down it is blank.
    > --
    > Michael

    And?

    Donny Broome
    donny AT broomeman DOT com
    Kill Spyware! Visit:
    http://www.broomeman.com/spyware/

    "Michael" <banks42@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I've noticed the previous sites in my address bar are not there. When I
    > click
    > the drop down it is blank.
    > --
    > Michael