Address Bar

August 25, 2005 10:47:02 PM

I've noticed the previous sites in my address bar are not there. When I click
the drop down it is blank.
--
Michael

More about : address bar

Anonymous
August 26, 2005 12:21:40 AM

if you clear IE History, that happens...every time!

--
A Professional Amatuer...If anyone knew it all, none of would be here!
"Michael" <banks42@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I've noticed the previous sites in my address bar are not there. When I
> click
> the drop down it is blank.
> --
> Michael