Boost Pc start up speed

usb110

Honorable
Nov 6, 2012
Hello,
pLs Tell Me How To Boost Up my Dell Laptop Win 7 Start up Speed I have core i5 with 6GB Ram Till it requires 2 Min. to start

Do you have a SSD for your hard drive ? If you can get into the bios there is sometimes an option to do quick boot but with a Dell your options are limited and you may not be able to get into the bios.
If you don't have a SSD for a hard drive then changing to one will give you a speed boost in loading . The problem is that you would have to get a good sized SSD because in a laptop you don't have room for more hard drives.

Many laptops have room for SSDs in one way or another while still having room for an HDD.

This is the first that I've ever heard of a computer, OEM or otherwise, that you couldn't enter the BIOS of.

OP, if you have a hard drive, then things that you can do to speed it up a little include permanently deleting stuff that you don't need/want anymore, uninstalling unnecessary programs that aren't used anymore, defragmenting your hard drive, and making sure that you don't have malware issues and/or ridiculous amounts of stuff that runs at start up.