What's it worth?? NOS Whitewater playfield

Any one got any ideas of how much an NOS Whitewater playfield would
change hands for??
Both main and upper playfield, dimpled but not t-nutted. Standard not
proto.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers

It seems to me those type playfields run about 80-120% the price of the
whole game in similar shape. Arguments?

<pinball_info@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
> Any one got any ideas of how much an NOS Whitewater playfield would
> change hands for??
> Both main and upper playfield, dimpled but not t-nutted. Standard not
> proto.
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> Cheers

I'd say at least that. NOS White Water playfields seem to be made of
unobtanium

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

"cody chunn" <OMITcchunn3@comcast.net> wrote in message
> It seems to me those type playfields run about 80-120% the price of the
> whole game in similar shape. Arguments?
>
> <pinball_info@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
>> Any one got any ideas of how much an NOS Whitewater playfield would
>> change hands for??
>> Both main and upper playfield, dimpled but not t-nutted. Standard not
>> proto.
>>
>> Any help is appreciated.
>>
>> Cheers

$2500 for the pair - about the same as you could find a MINT complete
machine for.

not more than $100
contact me privately!

:p

Dan

<pinball_info@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
> Any one got any ideas of how much an NOS Whitewater playfield would
> change hands for??
> Both main and upper playfield, dimpled but not t-nutted. Standard not
> proto.
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> Cheers

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 23:13:57 -0500, "John Wart, jr"
<johnwartjr@johnwartjr.com> wrote:

>I'd say at least that. NOS White Water playfields seem to be made of
>unobtanium

LOL, that's pretty funny. I remember these being available on Marco
about 3 years ago for $500, wish I would have snagged a few.