I have a tif file taht can open with Microsoft Office Document Imaging but
when opened with another computer, I had this error msg "The selected file is
not a valid Microsoft Office Document Imaging file". Both computers are using
XP Pro. Pls help.

Thanks & Best Regards

Poh Yan

kelly

Are both computers using Office?

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

"kpy" <kpy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a tif file taht can open with Microsoft Office Document Imaging but
> when opened with another computer, I had this error msg "The selected file
> is
> not a valid Microsoft Office Document Imaging file". Both computers are
> using
> XP Pro. Pls help.
>
> Thanks & Best Regards
>
> Poh Yan

yes. 1 is using Office XP (that hdthe problem) and the other Office 2003
(that worked)

"Kelly" wrote:

> Are both computers using Office?
>
> --
>
> All the Best,
> Kelly (MS-MVP)
>
> Troubleshooting Windows XP
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
>

> "kpy" <kpy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have a tif file taht can open with Microsoft Office Document Imaging but
> > when opened with another computer, I had this error msg "The selected file
> > is
> > not a valid Microsoft Office Document Imaging file". Both computers are
> > using
> > XP Pro. Pls help.
> >
> > Thanks & Best Regards
> >
> > Poh Yan