Who makes the Dell Projectors (2200 and 3300MP?)

Last response: in Computer Brands
May 5, 2004 2:28:28 PM

Just wondering if these projectors are worth buying. Does anyone know the
mfg of these projectors? (NEC, Mits, 3M, etc)

Thanks
Anonymous
May 6, 2004 2:13:53 AM

I'm curious too. I ordered a 4100MP tonight (on sale for $1899 in small
business, ends tonight).

Specs are good -- DLP, 2200 Lumens, 1024x768 + HDTV, including PIP.

Ordered a 120" diagonal ceiling mount screen too. Should be interesting in
the family room.

Comparing specs with other brands, I'd guess BENQ.

Tom
"ASBURY UNITED" <asburyumcdon@visi.com> wrote in message
> Just wondering if these projectors are worth buying. Does anyone know the
> mfg of these projectors? (NEC, Mits, 3M, etc)
>
> Thanks

Anonymous
May 6, 2004 6:07:14 PM

The manufacturer is Coretronic Corporation.
The hell is that Dell projectors tests in magazines are very RARE....
Too bad as the ones I could borrow from friends were very good (3200, 3300
and 4100)

http://www.coretronic.com/
Rgds

"ASBURY UNITED" <asburyumcdon@visi.com> a écrit dans le message de
> Just wondering if these projectors are worth buying. Does anyone know the
> mfg of these projectors? (NEC, Mits, 3M, etc)
>
> Thanks

Anonymous
December 31, 2008 5:43:42 AM

i own a dell 2010 and it is by far the best buy on the market
!