Who makes the Dell Projectors (2200 and 3300MP?)

Just wondering if these projectors are worth buying. Does anyone know the
mfg of these projectors? (NEC, Mits, 3M, etc)

Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about makes dell projectors 2200 3300mp

    I'm curious too. I ordered a 4100MP tonight (on sale for $1899 in small
    business, ends tonight).

    Specs are good -- DLP, 2200 Lumens, 1024x768 + HDTV, including PIP.

    Ordered a 120" diagonal ceiling mount screen too. Should be interesting in
    the family room.

    Comparing specs with other brands, I'd guess BENQ.

    Tom
    "ASBURY UNITED" <asburyumcdon@visi.com> wrote in message
    > Just wondering if these projectors are worth buying. Does anyone know the
    > mfg of these projectors? (NEC, Mits, 3M, etc)
    >
    > Thanks

    The manufacturer is Coretronic Corporation.
    The hell is that Dell projectors tests in magazines are very RARE....
    Too bad as the ones I could borrow from friends were very good (3200, 3300
    and 4100)

    http://www.coretronic.com/
    Rgds

    "ASBURY UNITED" <asburyumcdon@visi.com> a écrit dans le message de
    > Just wondering if these projectors are worth buying. Does anyone know the
    > mfg of these projectors? (NEC, Mits, 3M, etc)
    >
    > Thanks

  3. i own a dell 2010 and it is by far the best buy on the market

Dell NEC Computers