Connecting to wired network

Connected a MN-500 to my wired network. All Pcs on the
wired network have fixed IP addresses, permutations of the
router's IP. But the wireless computers can't see the
wired PCs, and vice-versa. But all can surf the net. The
wireless PCs all are obtaining an address via the MN-500.
How do i get the wireless to see/talk to the wired on this
network?

Sam

joker

It sounds like either MAC Filtering doesn't give the computers both
connection & association access or you have firewall software blocking
File & printer sharing.

If you are using MAC Filtering You should select to enable both
"connection control" & "association control". Make sure both are set to
"deny unspecified MAC addresses". Then make sure all the MAC addresses
in you network are listed in the list. Now you can click apply.

I strongly recommend enabling this feature because it will help secure
your wireless network more then just enabling WEP can since WEP is
inherently flawed.