XP & Server 2003.

August 26, 2005 3:04:02 AM

Hi All,

I am just about to take my Server 2003 & XP exams and would like to know if
there are any good online practise exams that i could purchase on the net.

--
Peter

More about : server 2003

Anonymous
August 26, 2005 3:16:03 AM

Try microsoft.com,learning tools-R.sub-menu,then in new window,asessments,
take the tests....

!