WTB: Still looking for Dr. Dude slings (LT. & RT.)

Want to buy a pair of Dr. Dude slings (Left & Right) new or good used with
no chips or cracks.

Norm

Ditto

"Norm Bolinger" <bolinn@glasscity.net> wrote in message
> Want to buy a pair of Dr. Dude slings (Left & Right) new or good used with
> no chips or cracks.
>
> Norm

If enough of you guys can talk Alan Meyer into reproducing Dr. Dude
plastics, I do have a complete NOS set he could borrow to make any bits or
pieces you need.

No, they aren't for sale or trade.

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com