Slingshot Switch #?

Anyone know the slingshot switch numbers for IJ? Mine are bent up and need
replacing. I saw some on marcospec.com but they don't have the metal
bracket for securing to the pf. Do most people just drill out the rivets
and use the old bracket? I guess you could just use small screws to secure
the new switch to the bracket? What do you guys do/recommend?

--

-Frank Gant

Drill out, use new rivets or small nuts and bolts and lock washers. LTG :)

"OrbitPinball.com" <orbitpinball@cox.net> wrote in message
> Anyone know the slingshot switch numbers for IJ? Mine are bent up and
need
> replacing. I saw some on marcospec.com but they don't have the metal
> bracket for securing to the pf. Do most people just drill out the rivets
> and use the old bracket? I guess you could just use small screws to
secure
> the new switch to the bracket? What do you guys do/recommend?
>
> --
>

> -Frank Gant

martin

I am pretty sure that I used these switches:

http://tinyurl.com/bp9vg

I removed the brackets from the old ones, and then reattached them with
a 1/2-inch steel rivet. You could use a small bolt and nut - I think
that 4/40 works.

These are nickel plated, so they look silver rather than gold (or
black...). You will also need to add diodes to two of them.