WTB: Backbox Hinge Bolt???

Hi all,

Just wondering where to get the Bolts that are used on the Backbox
Hinge, its the bolt that holds the Hinge to the Cabinet (2 used on machines,
1 either side), I have looked through the Manual and cant seem to find a
part # for them, I have 1 but the other one I have in the machine is totally
wrong, thanks for the help.

Kevin

kevin, i purchased a machine that was shipped with just one usable bolt
and the lock nut that it goes into. are we talking about the bolting
the head to the body? take the one which is correct to home depot and
they have both the right bolt and lock nut. barry c