Did I screw up with this auction?

File a claim with paypal
Its pretty easy, and As you never recieved the goods, you'll get your
money back

Yeah, you're right Josh.

I bought that one knowing it might not work, but in this auction all I
wanted was the "power board". I did not care about the cpu. The power
board is easy to fix, and I am building a test fixture, and wanted it
for that. I don't see those too often on e-bay.

Mario
Pinthetic

Keep in mind that there is a time limit on paypal disputes!! I think
its 30 days from the payment. If you don't file in that period you lose
(happened to me once)
Willy

He accepted money and you have no boards. Strike one.
He won't respond to emails. Strike two.
Don't bother calling him, it's not worth the aggravation. Just file a
Paypal dispute now. He will be forced to ship the boards or you will
get your money back. Either way you're better off than you are now.
Whatever you do, don't leave any feedback until you get feedback from
him first.

I think that with all the purchases you have racked up on Ebay and all
the money you have spent on Ebay lately, you know the routine. Contact
Paypal and file a dispute. They will do their little song and dance and
eventually come back and say you are not at fault and deserve to have
our money refuned. Unfortunately, there is NO money in the seller's
account so we can't help you. You then make sure to talk to them about
what your next step is. For me, I knew I could do a reversal on my
credit card, but I wanted it in THEIR database that they
agreed/suggested that it would be my next step. They did put it in the
database and I did reverse the charges with my credit card. Paypal then
came back to me and said that they are now going to investigate my
reversal (because it comes out of Paypal's ass now). They E-mailed my
seller and he had no proof of delivery etc so they had to side with me.

I have heard horror stories about Paypal but in this case, it all went
smoothly and fairly. They do NOT like it when you reverse the charges,
especially when the seller has quickly drained his Paypal account. But,
why take it in the ass for Paypal?

Doug

Pinthetic@gmail.com wrote:
> Payed with paypal. No boards, no answers to email, no nothing.
>
> Anybody know this guy?
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6189374072
>
> Mario
> Pinthetic

You can pull his phone # from eBay and give him a friendly phone call and
inquire as to where your boards are.

You have 30 days to file a dispute with PayPal. Looks like you have about a
week left! I'd get that phone call made!

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

<Pinthetic@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Payed with paypal. No boards, no answers to email, no nothing.
>
> Anybody know this guy?
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6189374072
>
> Mario
> Pinthetic

otto

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2001

Request contact info and then call them.

If that doesn't work, start the dispute process as soon as allowed.

Otto

CARGPB11

<Pinthetic@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Payed with paypal. No boards, no answers to email, no nothing.

Adi

Little spotty on the feedback there, it seems. But, no I don't know him. I
wish you best of luck. If I were you,with no communication, no boards etc...
I'd wait a few more days then get dispute thing on Paypal going. I hope it
turns out okay though.

Adi
www.txpinball.com

Pinthetic@gmail.com wrote:

> Payed with paypal. No boards, no answers to email, no nothing.
>
> Anybody know this guy?
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6189374072

The guy's in Lodi...maybe Timathie knows him? Or can go pay a
friendly "reminder" call?

--Bob

Bob Ellingson bobe@halted.com
Halted Specialties Co., Inc. http://www.halted.com
3500 Ryder St. (408) 732-1573
Santa Clara, Calif. 95051 USA (408) 732-6428 (FAX)

if it's who i think , I know them well. You'll get your boards asap.
Timathie
"Bob E." <bobhsc@halted.com> wrote in message
> Pinthetic@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> Payed with paypal. No boards, no answers to email, no nothing.
>>
>> Anybody know this guy?
>>
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6189374072
>
> The guy's in Lodi...maybe Timathie knows him? Or can go pay a
> friendly "reminder" call?
>
> --Bob

> Bob Ellingson bobe@halted.com
> Halted Specialties Co., Inc. http://www.halted.com
> 3500 Ryder St. (408) 732-1573
> Santa Clara, Calif. 95051 USA (408) 732-6428 (FAX)

I wouldnt chase him. File a claim, get your money back and let him
chase you.

Barry - NY

Doug is right and make sure you
always use a credit card since debit cards don't seem to carry the
exact
same protection all the time.

Really?

I'll have to look into that. Thanks for the heads up.

Mario
Pinthetic

Hi,
I got some used and NOS boards for Capcom, what do you need and do you have
antything in trade ??
Thanks !!
--
Bye
Bart Baeyens
<Pinthetic@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Payed with paypal. No boards, no answers to email, no nothing.
>
> Anybody know this guy?
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6189374072
>
> Mario
> Pinthetic

Andy

Agreed 100% - Had this happen to me and it took literally MONTHS to correct
because people at Paypal will tell you everything is fine and taken care of,
then they do nothing many times and make you do the legwork. Credit card
reversal is sometimes your only recourse. Doug is right and make sure you

"Kansas Pinball" <cyberolds1@comcast.net> wrote in message

> I think that with all the purchases you have racked up on Ebay and all
> the money you have spent on Ebay lately, you know the routine. Contact
> Paypal and file a dispute. They will do their little song and dance and
> eventually come back and say you are not at fault and deserve to have
> our money refuned. Unfortunately, there is NO money in the seller's
> account so we can't help you. You then make sure to talk to them about
> what your next step is. For me, I knew I could do a reversal on my
> credit card, but I wanted it in THEIR database that they
> agreed/suggested that it would be my next step. They did put it in the
> database and I did reverse the charges with my credit card. Paypal then
> came back to me and said that they are now going to investigate my
> reversal (because it comes out of Paypal's ass now). They E-mailed my
> seller and he had no proof of delivery etc so they had to side with me.
>
> I have heard horror stories about Paypal but in this case, it all went
> smoothly and fairly. They do NOT like it when you reverse the charges,
> especially when the seller has quickly drained his Paypal account. But,
> why take it in the ass for Paypal?
>
> Doug
>
> Pinthetic@gmail.com wrote:
>> Payed with paypal. No boards, no answers to email, no nothing.
>>
>> Anybody know this guy?
>>
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6189374072
>>
>> Mario
>> Pinthetic

Mario
I did look into this message passed on.
slight overlook on his behalf.
timathie
<Pinthetic@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Payed with paypal. No boards, no answers to email, no nothing.
>
> Anybody know this guy?
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6189374072
>
> Mario
> Pinthetic

Here is the update.

I received my Capcom cpu and power board. The seller threw in two more
cpu's. Although they probably don't work, it was a nice gesture, and I
do appreciate that. I just wanted, and now have, my power board.

Thanks to Timathie. This all took place in his area, and with his
assistance. It seems as though this whole thing somehow fell through
the cracks based on what I was told it was a changed e-mail address.
OK. I owe you one Tim!

Mario
Pinthetic

NO problem.