Sign in with
Your question

PowerDVD10 won\'t start in Windows 7 any ideas?

Last response: in Windows 7
November 7, 2012 6:29:44 AM

I bought a Blura player with Cyberlink software suite. Included was PowerDVD10. It won't start Just keeps giving me "PowerDVD10 will not start" then closes the program. No other message. amy fixes
November 7, 2012 6:43:50 AM

PowerDVD has been forced into many problems regarding blu-ray since version 7 due to the manufactures. It used to be great program, but not anymore. Total Media Theater is the best full featured replacement, but rather pricey. Version 3 is less expensive than 5 if you don't need to the extra networking features or 3D. Media Player Classic Home Cinema is free but at this point only plays the main movie not menus.
November 16, 2012 2:19:09 AM

abbadon_34 said:
PowerDVD has been forced into many problems regarding blu-ray since version 7 due to the manufactures. It used to be great program, but not anymore. Total Media Theater is the best full featured replacement, but rather pricey. Version 3 is less expensive than 5 if you don't need to the extra networking features or 3D. Media Player Classic Home Cinema is free but at this point only plays the main movie not menus.

Thanks for your reply. I guess I'll stick to watching dvds on my main tv.
Related resources
November 16, 2012 5:41:22 AM

You shouldn't have to , those bastards, but this is what happeneds when DRM run wild.

Spendsome time on google and you'll find a good answer
November 27, 2012 11:06:40 PM

if you have multiple sound devices that can pose a problem for it. if you do, go to "start", then right click on "computer" then click "manage". Under the device manager go down to sound and make sure that any sound devices not being used are disabled.
a c 371 $ Windows 7
November 28, 2012 1:04:52 AM

Corel's Windvd Pro is another great bluray player.
!