Great Time at P3Tournament (pinball Parlour 7/16)

pcg

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2005

Thanks to Brian Smith (and family), Paul, staff and players for a great day
of pinball at Pinball Parlour. Hope to see everyone at PAPA8 next month.

Rick Prince

Yes, thanks Brian and everyone else who worked the tournament, for a
fun event. The six tournament games played well for the most part, and
the once the entries got rolling, the tournament ran smooth.
Thanks again to all who made it happen. I know that it is a lot of
work to put a tournament together.

Chris (who did not survive the Storm on Saturday)

PCG wrote:
> Thanks to Brian Smith (and family), Paul, staff and players for a great day
> of pinball at Pinball Parlour. Hope to see everyone at PAPA8 next month.
>
> Rick Prince

cah

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2005

LeaveManyCredits wrote:
> Yes, thanks Brian and everyone else who worked the tournament, for a
> fun event. The six tournament games played well for the most part, and
> the once the entries got rolling, the tournament ran smooth.
> Thanks again to all who made it happen. I know that it is a lot of
> work to put a tournament together.
>
> Chris (who did not survive the Storm on Saturday)

Neither did your friend Jackson, from what I hear :p