WTB: BH Ball Gate Assembly

Anybody have the ball gate assembly from the lower (or upper) playfield
of a Black Hole for sale? It's the assembly that holds the ball from
advancing onto the kicker coil that launched the ball up the tube. If
not any idea where I can find one?

One of the BHs I have is missing this part. However it seems to play
just fine without it. Just how does it work into the game?

Thanks, Dave Schulpius

Hi Dave - Check with Koz - I believe I read yesterday that he may be
parting out a black hole as we speak.

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

Hey Dave,
If you remember that ( Upper ) I think PF I sent you pictures
of,, If its on that PF LMK & I'll send it to you !!

Take Care !
Pin-Del,
Use my AOL address, Lap-Top got hit by lightning

Delmail333 AT aol DOT com