FS: NOS Playfields: Whitewater, main and upper, Shadow mai..

For Sale (before they goto eBay):

NOS main Whitewater playfield (dimpled, without T-nuts) and NOS complete
upper playfield
NOS main Shadow playfield (dimple, without T-nuts) and NOS complete
battlefield

many, many people have been asking to buy these from me over the years. I
will only sell the main and upper playfields as a set. Prices are:
Whitewater pair $2500, Shadow pair $1500, email with questions. I'm not
interested in trades or negotiating prices, I am more than happy to keep
them. email me at guido AT grumpy-cat DOT com
31 answers Last reply
More about playfields whitewater main upper shadow

    > I'm not
    > interested in trades or negotiating prices, I am more than happy to keep
    > them.

    At those prices, you may be happily keeping them for awhile.

    <head>
    <sarcasm>
    Why not just ask for 5000$??? It's a cool, round number, no point in
    splitting it in half, nickel and diming for 2.5k and asking for
    peanuts...
    </sarcasm>

    Seriously now, at those prices, many, many people will ask you again,
    and you will keep it for many, many years... I can (sort of) understand
    high prices for NOS playfields such as MM, AFM and the likes, but WW?

    Adi
    www.txpinball.com

    Mark Guidarelli wrote:
    > For Sale (before they goto eBay):
    >
    > NOS main Whitewater playfield (dimpled, without T-nuts) and NOS complete
    > upper playfield
    > NOS main Shadow playfield (dimple, without T-nuts) and NOS complete
    > battlefield
    >
    > many, many people have been asking to buy these from me over the years. I
    > will only sell the main and upper playfields as a set. Prices are:
    > Whitewater pair $2500, Shadow pair $1500, email with questions. I'm not
    > interested in trades or negotiating prices, I am more than happy to keep
    > them. email me at guido AT grumpy-cat DOT com

    Wayne did not pay $600,000 plus for the WMS rights for nothing

    He is going to remake WW for sure and Shadow if he gets permission

    WW does not require permission

    The prices on this stuff (especially the non-licensed stuff) will drop
    dramatically very, very, very soon

    $2500 for a WW playfield is insane

    $1200 for a WW playfield is insane

    maybe like $800-900 or so would be reasonable, maybe

    gary

    adi@txpinball.com wrote:
    > <head>
    > <sarcasm>
    > Why not just ask for 5000$??? It's a cool, round number, no point in
    > splitting it in half, nickel and diming for 2.5k and asking for
    > peanuts...
    > </sarcasm>
    >
    > Seriously now, at those prices, many, many people will ask you again,
    > and you will keep it for many, many years... I can (sort of) understand
    > high prices for NOS playfields such as MM, AFM and the likes, but WW?
    >
    > Adi
    > www.txpinball.com
    >

    > Mark Guidarelli wrote:
    > > For Sale (before they goto eBay):
    > >
    > > NOS main Whitewater playfield (dimpled, without T-nuts) and NOS complete
    > > upper playfield
    > > NOS main Shadow playfield (dimple, without T-nuts) and NOS complete
    > > battlefield
    > >
    > > many, many people have been asking to buy these from me over the years. I
    > > will only sell the main and upper playfields as a set. Prices are:
    > > Whitewater pair $2500, Shadow pair $1500, email with questions. I'm not
    > > interested in trades or negotiating prices, I am more than happy to keep
    > > them. email me at guido AT grumpy-cat DOT com

    One other thing:

    No one every says this, but a lot of the "NOS playfields" are actually
    playfields that were not good enough originally to be put in machines

    REJECTS ....

    I have purchased 3 NOS fields this year and all of them had some pretty
    serious problems

    It wasn't like WMS took their best fields and left them out of machines

    When a machine was on location and the field went south, 99.999% of the
    time, the machine just stayed that way. It wasn't like WMS was pushing
    playfield exchanges

    It isn't going to be that difficult for Wayne to exceed the quality of
    these "NOS fields"

    Gary

    Pinlicious

    Maybe you could help Mark out by letting him piggy back on your Ebay
    account

    Your past customer comments should help him get over $2500 for that
    field

    Use the first account you set up with Ebay, that's the one I like the
    best

    http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=okzskillz

    Maybe $5000 for the lower half alone

    I have also heard that there is a 3rd Pinlicious Ebay account that was
    canned as well.

    gary

    For those wondering why I kill posts

    It goes something like this

    1) I really like the hobby

    2) I really like 95% of the collectors in the hobby

    3) I like to exchange information with them

    4) Every time I post, the freak crowd gets involved, takes my message
    off focus into the gutter and then I always fight back

    5) I wish I had better self control and didn't fight back

    6) I regret fighting back with the freaks later and just delete

    I am really being wiped out of the hobby by the freaks because this
    entire routine is just getting old, old, old

    so Pinky boy is winning because my resolve is lessoning

    PINKY BOY, what a great name for that freak with the 5 Star Ebay record

    that's all

    gary

    By the way, do you see how PINKY BOY always repeats my messages?

    The only messages he won't repeat are the ones that feature his EBAY
    record

    That Ebay record is a major problem for him to overcome

    It's hard to explain away ...

    gary

    Hey Pinky BOY

    most people only need to have one Ebay account

    NOT 3 ...

    Clean up your act ...

    gary

    By the way Pink Freak, no one cares about my posts

    ONLY you

    they are boring ... like collecting words of nothing

    do you tape record your daily conversations so you have record of
    everything that everyone ever said?

    BORING ....

    on the other hand Pink ...

    People do care about your ebay record

    You see they want to know your history before they do business with you

    No one wants to get burned

    gary

    On 17 Jul 2005 11:25:59 -0700, gpctv02@yahoo.com wrote:

    >One other thing:
    >
    >No one every says this, but a lot of the "NOS playfields" are actually
    >playfields that were not good enough originally to be put in machines
    >
    >REJECTS ....
    >
    >I have purchased 3 NOS fields this year and all of them had some pretty
    >serious problems
    >
    >It wasn't like WMS took their best fields and left them out of machines
    >
    >When a machine was on location and the field went south, 99.999% of the
    >time, the machine just stayed that way. It wasn't like WMS was pushing
    >playfield exchanges
    >
    >It isn't going to be that difficult for Wayne to exceed the quality of
    >these "NOS fields"
    >
    >Gary

    until he does, the price stands at $2500.

    deal with it :-)

    Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

    On 17 Jul 2005 11:19:30 -0700, gpctv02@yahoo.com wrote:

    >Wayne did not pay $600,000 plus for the WMS rights for nothing
    >
    >He is going to remake WW for sure and Shadow if he gets permission
    >
    >WW does not require permission
    >
    >The prices on this stuff (especially the non-licensed stuff) will drop
    >dramatically very, very, very soon
    >
    >$2500 for a WW playfield is insane
    >
    >$1200 for a WW playfield is insane
    >
    >maybe like $800-900 or so would be reasonable, maybe
    >
    >gary

    why 8-900? i mean gary, if wayne is going to repro all these
    playfields and have better quality like you say, why wouldn't a
    reasonable price be $400? people have seen what ipb was able to do
    with the taf pf's and were not impressed. just matching colors alone
    is gonna be a bear. get your head out of your ass, get back to work so
    you can afford some nos pf's, and quit cher bitchin. :-)

    i have noticed everytime you bitch, it seems price comes up. if you
    can't afford the hobby, get lost. your crying is getting old.

    On 17 Jul 2005 11:50:18 -0700, gpctv02@yahoo.com wrote:

    >Pinlicious
    >
    >Maybe you could help Mark out by letting him piggy back on your Ebay
    >account
    >
    >Your past customer comments should help him get over $2500 for that
    >field
    >
    >Use the first account you set up with Ebay, that's the one I like the
    >best
    >
    >http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=okzskillz
    >
    >Maybe $5000 for the lower half alone
    >
    >I have also heard that there is a 3rd Pinlicious Ebay account that was
    >canned as well.
    >
    >gary

    heard about a 3rd e-bay account? was it from me? of course it was,
    because i keep it on the down low so clowns like you can be avoided.
    keep spending your time trying to find it, you won't. i use it as a
    purchase only account, so you can';t find it and screw with it try as
    you may ;-)

    waa, waa, waa, cry me a river gary.

    can't afford the hobby so you bitch about it. way to go.
    a 60 year old guy doesn't hump a machine on his back and carry it in
    your house for you. cry us a river. you have a baby but you don't
    change diapers. way to help out. you do nothing for the pinball hobby
    except bitch, bitch, bitch. when does it end?

    try and grow up someday and maybe you could show your face at a
    pinball show and make your first friend. you must be pretty lonely
    posting to lil ol me on a sunday afternoon. thanks for the
    entertainment while i type up invoices and have a tall glass of
    lemonade.

    what a sad life you must have. you are the king troll of rgp, you
    mommy must be proud ;-P)

    On 17 Jul 2005 12:08:22 -0700, gpctv02@yahoo.com wrote:

    >By the way, do you see how PINKY BOY always repeats my messages?
    >
    >The only messages he won't repeat are the ones that feature his EBAY
    >record
    >
    >That Ebay record is a major problem for him to overcome
    >
    >It's hard to explain away ...
    >
    >gary

    more lies.

    i just did 5 minutes before you posted this brilliant thread gary. so
    yet again you have proven that you post out of you backside.

    so one e-bay account got stolen and another wasn't stellar. big deal.
    i can live with it. e-bay is a place that you bitch about constantly.
    keep crying about prices, you do it so well.

    what a great life you must have, lol. pathetic.

    On 17 Jul 2005 12:06:33 -0700, gpctv02@yahoo.com wrote:

    >For those wondering why I kill posts
    >
    >It goes something like this
    >
    >1) I really like the hobby
    >
    >2) I really like 95% of the collectors in the hobby
    >
    >3) I like to exchange information with them
    >
    >4) Every time I post, the freak crowd gets involved, takes my message
    >off focus into the gutter and then I always fight back
    >
    >5) I wish I had better self control and didn't fight back
    >
    >6) I regret fighting back with the freaks later and just delete
    >
    >I am really being wiped out of the hobby by the freaks because this
    >entire routine is just getting old, old, old
    >
    >so Pinky boy is winning because my resolve is lessoning
    >
    >PINKY BOY, what a great name for that freak with the 5 Star Ebay record
    >
    >that's all
    >
    >gary

    oh gary, what a drama queen. you bring it all upon yourself. grow a
    set, become a man, and take responsibility for your actions. if you
    weren't such a keyboard ninja you would be nothing in life, but you
    already knew that ;-P)

    On 17 Jul 2005 12:51:51 -0700, gpctv02@yahoo.com wrote:

    >By the way Pink Freak, no one cares about my posts

    you got that right :-)

    >ONLY you
    >
    >they are boring ... like collecting words of nothing

    you said it.

    >do you tape record your daily conversations so you have record of
    >everything that everyone ever said?
    >
    >BORING ....

    haha, actually, i think you are pissed because you can't delete your
    posts like you want to. me and a few others copy and paste them so
    people can see how moronic you are for all time. even your children
    when they are old enough to look you up here gary cebota. (sp?)

    >on the other hand Pink ...
    >
    >People do care about your ebay record
    >
    >You see they want to know your history before they do business with you
    >
    >No one wants to get burned

    yeah, everyone is worried about me burning them. i have been in
    pinball all my life, have many pinball buddies all over the world that
    are collectors, sellers, players, or techies, i go expo and other
    major shows every year, i run a local pinball league with over 50
    members. gee, i think people are shaking in their boots to deal with
    me. you really scared them off there gary cebota. do a google search
    and see how many people have ever bitched about a deal ever going sour
    with me. dig deep dumbass.

    get a life already, your fighting a battle you can't win :-)

    Mark Guidarelli wrote:
    > For Sale (before they goto eBay):
    >
    > NOS main Whitewater playfield (dimpled, without T-nuts) and NOS complete
    > upper playfield
    > NOS main Shadow playfield (dimple, without T-nuts) and NOS complete
    > battlefield
    >
    > many, many people have been asking to buy these from me over the years. I
    > will only sell the main and upper playfields as a set. Prices are:
    > Whitewater pair $2500, Shadow pair $1500, email with questions. I'm not
    > interested in trades or negotiating prices, I am more than happy to keep
    > them. email me at guido AT grumpy-cat DOT com

    Your prices are simply crazy. $2500 for NOS White Water playfields?
    Sure you can ask what ever you want to but what's do you think a White
    Water is worth with NOS playfields in it? Wait, don't answer, I'm sure
    it's way more than most here think.

    Just whan I think NOS playfields have reached an all time high somebody
    comes in asking even higher prices. I'm not saying people shouldn't
    make a profit but all I see this as is greed. What good does it do
    anybody for you to keep the playfields in a closet or on the wall? It
    seems to many collectors these days just hord parts to sell them later
    in hopes of retiring on all the profits.

    Sorry to rant and I'm sure your a nice guy (even if Pinlicious says it)
    but this is just how I see it.

    Rich W

    >People do care about your ebay record
    >You see they want to know your history before they do business with you
    >No one wants to get burned

    You are the only one who cares
    You have no idea who Koz really is.
    You are a fool and have no idea what you are talking about.
    Stop before you get further behind.

    Kirb

    Shadow is only worth 1100 complete. Seems a Nos playfield is worth
    more than the whole pin. White water has been selling around me for
    around 1500. Don't think you can sell the seats for more than the car.
    :p

    rwiski@advantexmail.net wrote:

    > Your prices are simply crazy. $2500 for NOS White Water playfields?
    > Sure you can ask what ever you want to but what's do you think a White
    > Water is worth with NOS playfields in it? Wait, don't answer, I'm sure
    > it's way more than most here think.

    Rich,

    Honestly, how is this different than anything else that is collectible?
    Ever check out a price of a '65 Mustang that is restored? My former
    boss payed 23k for a fully restored 66 Mustang convertible and this was
    7 years ago.

    Take a hard look at any muscle car built between 66-71, espically
    Superbirds and Boss Mustangs. The majority of these cars bring 20k+
    fully restored. My god if you have a Superbird or Cobra jet you are
    reaching 100k -- for a car that cost 5k new.

    So what is the difference? Nothing. It's a hobby. Prices are higher
    when there is more demand. While I do not like the high prices for
    parts, if someone wants to ask $X for their goods, it's their right.

    I view my collection the same way. (e.g. Want my Addams Family? Then
    it's 6k. That is what it would take for my to let it go.)

    bob

    First off, these are not 'rejects' I hand selected them myself from all of
    the one in inventory. Secondly ask anyone who has bought a playfield from
    me about the condition. Koz got an AFM from years ago (for WAY too cheap I
    might add) Tim H got the Whitewater playfield he used in his restoration
    from me and he was very happy with it.
    <gpctv02@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > One other thing:
    >
    > No one every says this, but a lot of the "NOS playfields" are actually
    > playfields that were not good enough originally to be put in machines
    >
    > REJECTS ....
    >
    > I have purchased 3 NOS fields this year and all of them had some pretty
    > serious problems
    >
    > It wasn't like WMS took their best fields and left them out of machines
    >
    > When a machine was on location and the field went south, 99.999% of the
    > time, the machine just stayed that way. It wasn't like WMS was pushing
    > playfield exchanges
    >
    > It isn't going to be that difficult for Wayne to exceed the quality of
    > these "NOS fields"
    >
    > Gary

    On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 23:23:52 GMT, "Mark Guidarelli"
    <guido@grumpy-cat.com> wrote:

    >First off, these are not 'rejects' I hand selected them myself from all of
    >the one in inventory. Secondly ask anyone who has bought a playfield from
    >me about the condition.

    i believe mark when he says this. every playfield i ever got off him
    had no issues whatsoever. he is a stand up guy and can be trusted.

    Koz got an AFM from years ago (for WAY too cheap I
    >might add)

    guilty as charged :-)
    (but i believe what i paid WAS market value at the time ;-)

    ignore gary cebota, he is full of hot air, trolls, and just likes to
    stir the pot.

    if you are thinking about buying nos playfields, mark is an excellent
    choice to do business with :-)

    <guido@grumpy-cat.com> wrote:

    >First off, these are not 'rejects' I hand selected them myself from all of
    >the one in inventory. Secondly ask anyone who has bought a playfield from
    >me about the condition. Koz got an AFM from years ago (for WAY too cheap I
    >might add) Tim H got the Whitewater playfield he used in his restoration
    >from me and he was very happy with it.

    I saw Tim's WW pf and it was/is way sweet!

    On 17 Jul 2005 21:02:06 -0700, rwiski@advantexmail.net wrote:

    >Mark Guidarelli wrote:
    >> For Sale (before they goto eBay):
    >>
    >> NOS main Whitewater playfield (dimpled, without T-nuts) and NOS complete
    >> upper playfield
    >> NOS main Shadow playfield (dimple, without T-nuts) and NOS complete
    >> battlefield
    >>
    >> many, many people have been asking to buy these from me over the years. I
    >> will only sell the main and upper playfields as a set. Prices are:
    >> Whitewater pair $2500, Shadow pair $1500, email with questions. I'm not
    >> interested in trades or negotiating prices, I am more than happy to keep
    >> them. email me at guido AT grumpy-cat DOT com
    >
    >Your prices are simply crazy. $2500 for NOS White Water playfields?
    >Sure you can ask what ever you want to but what's do you think a White
    >Water is worth with NOS playfields in it? Wait, don't answer, I'm sure
    >it's way more than most here think.
    >
    >Just whan I think NOS playfields have reached an all time high somebody
    >comes in asking even higher prices. I'm not saying people shouldn't
    >make a profit but all I see this as is greed. What good does it do
    >anybody for you to keep the playfields in a closet or on the wall? It
    >seems to many collectors these days just hord parts to sell them later
    >in hopes of retiring on all the profits.
    >
    >Sorry to rant and I'm sure your a nice guy (even if Pinlicious says it)
    >but this is just how I see it.
    >
    >Rich W

    well, reguardless, i had 2 people who asked me directly if mark was a
    stand up guy to purchase these fields. it is safe to assume there is a
    line of people waiting to get their hands on these at the asked
    prices, if they aren't sold already.

    to tell you the truth, with this much interest, he probably sold the
    too cheap. ;-)

    Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

    I believe he wasn't calling your merchandise
    'rejects', but just stating that many out there
    for sale ARE second class pieces.

    That is rather common knowledge for those
    of us that have been doing this for awhile, and
    it doesn't hurt to offer the info from time to time.

    --
    Fred
    TX

    On Mon, 18 Jul, Nwojedi wrote:
    > Shadow is only worth 1100 complete. Seems a Nos playfield is worth
    > more than the whole pin. White water has been selling around me for
    > around 1500. Don't think you can sell the seats for more than the car.

    Shadow might be worth $1100 complete, but that's with the guarantee of bad
    playfield wear in one major spot. Like pretty much every single one of
    them.

    Shadow with an NOS cleared playfield and protectors for the bad spot?
    Worth WAY more than $1100. WAY MORE.

    --Donnie

    Donnie Barnes wrote:
    > On Mon, 18 Jul, Nwojedi wrote:
    > > Shadow is only worth 1100 complete. Seems a Nos playfield is worth
    > > more than the whole pin. White water has been selling around me for
    > > around 1500. Don't think you can sell the seats for more than the car.
    >
    > Shadow might be worth $1100 complete, but that's with the guarantee of bad
    > playfield wear in one major spot. Like pretty much every single one of
    > them.
    >
    > Shadow with an NOS cleared playfield and protectors for the bad spot?
    > Worth WAY more than $1100. WAY MORE.
    > Donnie Barnes http://www.donniebarnes.com 879. V.

    I had three offers between $2500-3000 at Pinball Expo last year for my
    Shadow. I really like the game, so I had no problem turning them down.
    It has an NOS playfield installed, repro plastics and new ramps, head
    decals, in other words a nice game. People will pay a fair amount of
    coin for a game they want in decent shape. They become even more
    insistent when you tell them it is not for sale.

    Brian Bannon

    I realize this is a hobby, and it goes with the territory with anything
    that's collectable not just cars. I know how this hobby works and how
    much parts go for. I've been reading and posting on this group for
    years, Google if you care how long.

    The point is that $2500 is way too much to ask for both White Water
    playfields and $6000 for a Addams Family is just insane;-) I know your
    thinking...if somebody is willing to pay $2500 then that's the going
    rate..blah blah blah. But what I'm saying is plain and simple "GREED".
    Just pure and simple Greed and it doesn't help this hobby one bit.

    Sorry if this offends anyone, I'm just feeling a little pissy today.

    Rich Wiski

    Not that I want to piss on you Rick, ;-) but let's look at my TAF
    that I sold for $6000.00. (Not sure if that's the one you're talking
    about.) Paid $2500.00 for the game and put roughly $2000.00 worth of
    parts into it including cleared IPB playfield. Roughly 120 hours went
    into the restoration. That works out to about $12.50 an hour. Yeah,
    that's called greed. I made a killing on that one. ;-)

    Sold it to a local collector who was happy as could be that I was
    willing to sell it. Happy seller, happy buyer. What's wrong with
    that? It's not my problem if every TAF owner now thinks theirs is
    worth $6000.00.

    People have to realize, there's a market out there for true "collector"
    quality pins. Just ask Chris Hutchins or Allen Shope or Chad Keller
    or.........

    Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

    "Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
    shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
    city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

    (Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

    rwi...@advantexmail.net wrote:
    > I realize this is a hobby, and it goes with the territory with anything
    > that's collectable not just cars. I know how this hobby works and how
    > much parts go for. I've been reading and posting on this group for
    > years, Google if you care how long.
    >
    > The point is that $2500 is way too much to ask for both White Water
    > playfields and $6000 for a Addams Family is just insane;-) I know your
    > thinking...if somebody is willing to pay $2500 then that's the going
    > rate..blah blah blah. But what I'm saying is plain and simple "GREED".
    > Just pure and simple Greed and it doesn't help this hobby one bit.
    >
    > Sorry if this offends anyone, I'm just feeling a little pissy today.
    >
    > Rich Wiski

    But if you actually wanted to sell it. (meaning you take the time to
    place an add because you want to get rid of it). then you price it, in
    a range that someone would actually buy it. Those mustangs didn't have
    $44000 seats in them either. Like i said. A nice shadow (fully
    working machine sells for 1100). so how in the hell could anyone get
    more for just the playfield, than you could just buy a whole new
    machine.

    That's Rich to you buddy! lol

    So you put 2 K of parts into your TAF? Damn that's a lot of mony for
    parts, I'm sure your playfield was a big chunk of that. You really have
    to have faith that you will get back your money.

    As far as your time spent, I usually don't consider that when I sell a
    machine. It's a love for pinball and the gratification of adding
    another restored pinball machine into the world;-). No really I enjoy
    working on them. However I don't do this for a living.

    Yes I agree there is a market for TRUE collector pins but how many
    people out there can REALLY do a restoration as good as you can? I
    wouldn't call someone who meticuslously restores a pinball machine to
    look better than it was new and has a real passion for pinball Greedy.
    Maybe crazy but not greedy.

    I wasn't talking about your TAF but In any case I still think six
    thousand dollars is way too much money for a collector TAF. That's alot
    of house payments, but I guess 6K isn't much money for some. I know I
    sound cheap to some here but that's just the way I feel.

    BTW My subject was about greedy parts horders.

    Rich Wiski

    Sorry about the Rick, Rich. :-)

    Thanks for understanding my "crazy" side of this hobby. I don't do
    what I do to make money. I do what I do because I love it. What I've
    done is run into pins that I want more then what I have now. I've only
    got room for 10, so if I buy one, one's got to go.

    I do sell for a profit but only to fund the next purchase, which I
    usually spend a pretty penny for.

    That's what's so great about this hobby, there's room for everyone.
    NIB, HUO, POS, minty fresh pins, there's something out there for all of
    us.

    Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

    "Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
    shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
    city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

    (Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

    rwiski@advantexmail.net wrote:
    > That's Rich to you buddy! lol
    >
    > So you put 2 K of parts into your TAF? Damn that's a lot of mony for
    > parts, I'm sure your playfield was a big chunk of that. You really have
    > to have faith that you will get back your money.
    >
    > As far as your time spent, I usually don't consider that when I sell a
    > machine. It's a love for pinball and the gratification of adding
    > another restored pinball machine into the world;-). No really I enjoy
    > working on them. However I don't do this for a living.
    >
    > Yes I agree there is a market for TRUE collector pins but how many
    > people out there can REALLY do a restoration as good as you can? I
    > wouldn't call someone who meticuslously restores a pinball machine to
    > look better than it was new and has a real passion for pinball Greedy.
    > Maybe crazy but not greedy.
    >
    > I wasn't talking about your TAF but In any case I still think six
    > thousand dollars is way too much money for a collector TAF. That's alot
    > of house payments, but I guess 6K isn't much money for some. I know I
    > sound cheap to some here but that's just the way I feel.
    >
    > BTW My subject was about greedy parts horders.
    >
    > Rich Wiski

Games Email Video Games