Pachislo Slot Volume

I ask this question here because I know the technical knowledge is
here....does anyone know of the proper potentiometer Ohm value that I can
use to insert a volume control into a pachislo slot? Thanks

Chappie

JeffK

According to this link, 10K should work (I haven't tried it myself).
See link at bottom of the instruction page for the Radio Shack part
number.

jeffk

http://www.slotliquidators.com/volumecontrol.html