FA: Sega BATMAN FOREVER - ending tonight

If it were anywhere near TX, I would go for it, but shipping always
kills a good deal. :(

Good luck,

Brad

Adi

Good luck on your auction. That game has awesome graphics and DMD
animations. One of the best for sure. The rest of the game and playability
is a standard SEGA, but they really kicked it up a notch with DMD stuff. I
thoroughly enjoyed it when I had it.

Adi
www.txpinball.com

"pinballmania" <pinballmania@REMOVETHISatt.net> wrote in message
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6193027069
>
> Thanks for looking
>
> PINBALLMANIA LLC
> www.pinballmania.com
> www.pinballmania.us

Special discount for the RGP members if the machine need to be shipped: NO
CHARGE TO PALLETIZE AND TO DROP IT AT ANY FREIGHT TERMINAL LOCATED IN THE
SALT LAKE CITY AREA.

PILOT AIR, FORWARD AIR or ABF are not very expensive options to ship this
pin.

Roberto Urbanowicz
PINBALLMANIA LLC
www.pinballmania.com