FA: Sega BATMAN FOREVER - ending tonight

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6193027069

Thanks for looking

PINBALLMANIA LLC
www.pinballmania.com
www.pinballmania.us
3 answers Last reply
More about sega batman forever ending tonight

    If it were anywhere near TX, I would go for it, but shipping always
    kills a good deal. :(

    Good luck,

    Brad

    Good luck on your auction. That game has awesome graphics and DMD
    animations. One of the best for sure. The rest of the game and playability
    is a standard SEGA, but they really kicked it up a notch with DMD stuff. I
    thoroughly enjoyed it when I had it.

    Adi
    www.txpinball.com

    "pinballmania" <pinballmania@REMOVETHISatt.net> wrote in message
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6193027069
    >
    > Thanks for looking
    >
    > PINBALLMANIA LLC
    > www.pinballmania.com
    > www.pinballmania.us

    Special discount for the RGP members if the machine need to be shipped: NO
    CHARGE TO PALLETIZE AND TO DROP IT AT ANY FREIGHT TERMINAL LOCATED IN THE
    SALT LAKE CITY AREA.

    PILOT AIR, FORWARD AIR or ABF are not very expensive options to ship this
    pin.

    Roberto Urbanowicz
    PINBALLMANIA LLC
    www.pinballmania.com
    www.pinballmania.us

    >If it were anywhere near TX, I would go for it, but shipping always
    >kills a good deal. :(
    >
    >Good luck,
    >
    >Brad

Sega Games Video Games