LoTR Display Follow Up

Swapped displays between Elvis and LoTR and could not get the issue
to follow to either game. The ground nut on LoTR was loose, so
along with tightening that up, and reinstalling the display rom, the issue
has
not returned...yet. I'm "assuming" the ground strap(s) weren't tight, or
the display
rom was not completely seated. I can't get the display to lock up.

I hate these type of problems. Thanks to those that replied with some
insight.and
direction.

Harry Williamson

OK, thats cool then right? Maybe it came loose during transit, or do
you think its a quality control issue that just slipped through the
cracks?
we may never know....
anyway, good news for you and your LoTR.
david p