The best customer letter EVER - how bizarre! - Customer Le..

This was emailed to my supervisor while working at the Greenville, SC
Gateway Country Store -- I remembered the customer right away...
pretty bizarre letter, heh???

Yuk yuk yuk - why don't you download it and read it... or are you one
of the execs mentioned in the letter?

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

Hey razenruin, a lot of news-servers filter out attachments... if that's
what you posted. Post a URL or include the text in your post if you want
share it.
Jack
"razenruin" <j@hiltabidel.com> wrote in message
> Yuk yuk yuk - why don't you download it and read it... or are you one
> of the execs mentioned in the letter?

Scott

Yuk-yuk,

Why don't you upload it...so we can download it and read it?

Scott

razenruin wrote:

> Yuk yuk yuk - why don't you download it and read it... or are you one
> of the execs mentioned in the letter?

That must be it... your censored newsgroups... because it's still
sitting in the newsgroup from where I view it... post 0/1 and post 1/1

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 00:55:34 -0600, Scott <golden@uslink.net> wrote:

>Yuk-yuk,
>
>Why don't you upload it...so we can download it and read it?
>
>Scott
>
>razenruin wrote:
>
>> Yuk yuk yuk - why don't you download it and read it... or are you one
>> of the execs mentioned in the letter?

Not censored newsgroups, filtered news servers.

In news:naabr0pr0jcmugd26nglk5pgvfqmcnrc0o@4ax.com,
razenruin <j@hiltabidel.com> stated

"Joan F (MI)" <jjfahl@removethisameritech.net> wrote in message
> Not censored newsgroups, filtered news servers.
>
> In news:naabr0pr0jcmugd26nglk5pgvfqmcnrc0o@4ax.com,
> razenruin <j@hiltabidel.com> stated
> | That must be it... your censored newsgroups... because it's still
> | sitting in the newsgroup from where I view it... post 0/1 and post 1/1
> |

> | On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 00:55:34 -0600, Scott <golden@uslink.net> wrote:
> |
> || Yuk-yuk,
> || Why don't you upload it...so we can download it and read it?
> || Scott

Opening attachments on Newsgroups is something prudent people never do.

Have you looked at alt.binaries. anything?? it's all attachments! The
news server filters the newsgroups... so in essence, the newsgroups
ARE filtered... by the news server...

People who know anything about Usenet include at least some of the text of
the message to which they are replying.

In news:pmvjr0hqkdu2066vcio686pe4eb9728nnv@4ax.com,
testing <j@hiltabidel.com> stated
| Have you looked at alt.binaries. anything?? it's all attachments! The
| news server filters the newsgroups... so in essence, the newsgroups
| ARE filtered... by the news server...

Here is some text, retard. Joan, you are possibly the most anal
person alive. Your husband must be on the ledge. You aren't really
"correcting" me despite your desires.

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 20:56:45 GMT, "Joan F \(MI\)"