BlackBerry Desktop Software 4.1 Installation error

Cannot install software on Window xp microsoft office standard edition 2003

Error:
Rim Handheld - Symantec script block - windows script host shell object
msiexec.exe
c\winnt\system32 -embedding 1c428cs85558c95c24a06ef046bb886eo
Gateway operating system - windows xp home edition upgraded to Windows XP
microsoft office standard edition.
1 answer Last reply
More about blackberry desktop software installation error

    Do you have Norton System Works installed or Norton Firewall/Antivirus?
    Disable both and try installing again.

    --
    Posted 'as is'. If there are any spelling and/or grammar mistakes, they
    were a direct result of my fingers and brain not being synchronized or my

    Mike Brearley

    "Hebrews" <Hebrews@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Cannot install software on Window xp microsoft office standard edition
    > 2003
    >
    > Error:
    > Rim Handheld - Symantec script block - windows script host shell object
    > msiexec.exe
    > c\winnt\system32 -embedding 1c428cs85558c95c24a06ef046bb886eo
    > Gateway operating system - windows xp home edition upgraded to Windows XP
    > microsoft office standard edition.

Installation Error Windows XP Software