King

Whenever i double click on the halo icon, the game wont start because theres
a message ssaying,"We have detected that one of the HaloPC files is missing
or corrupted. We recommend removing and reinstalling the game.
(shaders\fx.bin)

Can you help me out please...thanks

Intel Celeron
2.40 GHz
512MB RAM
64MB Nvidia GeForce 2 MX400

King

I did that 100 times but the same thing happens...i checked the file and its
still there...

"King" wrote:

> Whenever i double click on the halo icon, the game wont start because theres
> a message ssaying,"We have detected that one of the HaloPC files is missing
> or corrupted. We recommend removing and reinstalling the game.
> (shaders\fx.bin)
>
> Can you help me out please...thanks
>
> Intel Celeron
> 2.40 GHz
> 512MB RAM
> 64MB Nvidia GeForce 2 MX400

Hi King,

Have you tried reinstalling HALO as the message recommended?

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms