F.S. Before E-bay Backglass, Playfields and Cabinet

Hi Group,
I am still clearing out a bunch of non Gameplan parts and extras and I am
offering them up here before E-bay tonight. I would prefer local buyer
(NorthEast). but may ship.

NOS PinStar Gamatron playfield "BLEM"
playfield is perfect with the exception of in the yellow above the flippers
near the bonus the paint was smeared slightly when cleared.. This would be a
good candidate for a retouch and clear. $75

Used backglass (plexi) for a Pinstar Gamatron.
Backglass had some scratches that someone touched up, colors matched close
to perfect.
Front of glass looks great back is a mess. good replacement if you have a
damaged or missing glass $60

NOS Gameplan Attila the Hun Playfield. Board has some chipping at the top of
the playfield but is covered up by playfield arch plastics. also board has a
chip missing near the ball shooter but is covered by the apron. Board has
some checking and is a good candidate for retouch and clear. $50

Data East Time warp cabinet and stripped playfield. Cab is average to above
average and playfield is in very good condition. No wear in populated area
and usual marks where playfield apron sits on the playfield. $125

I will be stripping a few Gameplan playfields this week, 2x Coney Island and
a Super Nova let me know you needs.

All items located North shore of Mass and Southern Maine.

Thank you for reading

-Brian

I dunno if I already asked you but I need a playfield for a
Sharpshooter. If not a playfield. I need a complete bumper assembly. I
have everything under the playfield but nothing on top. IE Bumper body,
skirt, lamp holder, and the ball striker. Let me know if you can help.

mikep28 at insightbb dot com

Sorry group it is a Data East Time Machine not Time warp.