Typing in Bulgarian Cyrillic

Hi. I'm trying to set my computer up so we can flick on to Bulgarian Cyrillic
on the language bar and my girlfriend can type in cyrillic. We've added
Bulgarian Cyrillic keyboard through Control Panel>Regional And Language
Options>Languages>Details and added Bulgarian Latin.
Afterwards, when we choose Bulgarian on the language bar there is no
discernable difference from English, the keybaord still types in English
characters, not Latin cyrillic characters. Help! What can I do? I'm running
Windows XP

Jon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2003

Choose a Cyrillic alphabet, not Bulgarian "Latin", for your input language.
The Latin alphabet is the one used to write these 2 sentences.

Jon

"robwhi" <robwhi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi. I'm trying to set my computer up so we can flick on to Bulgarian
> Cyrillic
> on the language bar and my girlfriend can type in cyrillic. We've added
> Bulgarian Cyrillic keyboard through Control Panel>Regional And Language
> Options>Languages>Details and added Bulgarian Latin.
> Afterwards, when we choose Bulgarian on the language bar there is no
> discernable difference from English, the keybaord still types in English
> characters, not Latin cyrillic characters. Help! What can I do? I'm
> running
> Windows XP

tancheto

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009

number13

Distinguished
May 20, 2008
look in the lower right corner there shopuld be a keybaord icon click on it and select the other keyboard(s) and try till you get the one that does the correct typing