TOM Battery Question

Ok this may be a stupid question but I couldn't find any help in Google.
Just got a TOM and the first thing one the list is a remote battery holder.
But the batteries are on a separate board above the main board. I haven't
seen this before on any of my other games (see below). So I just took the
battery board off the main board and mounted it to the side of the back box.
Wouldn't this the same as adding a remote holder? Or should I still add
one? I just wanted to make sure.
Thanks,
Steve
M*M, C*V, ST*TNG, M*B, I*J, T*Z, S*S, T*AF & TOM

Yup its the same thing and i've done it to all of my games the same as you
describe.

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

"avspin" <sscohen@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Ok this may be a stupid question but I couldn't find any help in Google.
> Just got a TOM and the first thing one the list is a remote battery
holder.
> But the batteries are on a separate board above the main board. I haven't
> seen this before on any of my other games (see below). So I just took the
> battery board off the main board and mounted it to the side of the back
box.
> Wouldn't this the same as adding a remote holder? Or should I still add
> one? I just wanted to make sure.
> Thanks,
> Steve
> M*M, C*V, ST*TNG, M*B, I*J, T*Z, S*S, T*AF & TOM

TRENDING THREADS