  • Systems
  • Computers
Last response: in Computer Brands
May 5, 2004 8:29:24 PM

The PE1750 uses the same 1G module as a few Dell systems as given by
the following:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productlisting.aspx?...

The manufacturer part number is MT36VDDT12872G265B1 which is a Micron
MT36VDDT12872. Reference the following:

http://download.micron.com/pdf/datasheets/modules/ddr/D...

The 2G PE650's I have use the Micron part and the 2G PE2650's I have
use a Netlist NL9127RD65042-D21J,
http://www.netlistinc.com/qualified.html. I will upgrading the PE650's
to 3G and the PE2650's to 4G using the same parts. The PE1750 and
PE2650 do two-way interleave so they have to upgraded in pairs.

More about : dell systems micron mt36vddt12872

Anonymous
May 6, 2004 7:22:07 PM

[URL snipped and replaced by TinyUrl http://tinyurl.com/2x874]

>The manufacturer part number is MT36VDDT12872G265B1 which is a Micron
>MT36VDDT12872. Reference the following:
>
>http://download.micron.com/pdf/datasheets/modules/ddr/D...
>
>The 2G PE650's I have use the Micron part and the 2G PE2650's I have
>use a Netlist NL9127RD65042-D21J,
>http://www.netlistinc.com/qualified.html. I will upgrading the PE650's
>to 3G and the PE2650's to 4G using the same parts. The PE1750 and
>PE2650 do two-way interleave so they have to upgraded in pairs.

Am I missing a question in there, somewhere? Otherwise, and just
out of mild curiosity, a) why are you telling us this? and b) why
do you think we'd care?
--
OJ III
[Email sent to Yahoo address is burned before reading.