Pin Sightings in "Be Cool" Movie

Gang,

My wife and I rented this movie last night and two pins were eveident
in some of the scenes. "Mata Hari" and the EM "Big Deal." Pretty
cool. Mata is in my collection.

Chrispy
1 answer Last reply
More about sightings cool movie

    I caught this the other day too.
    http://www.pingeek.com Click on Pinball In The Movies. Now at almost 200
    movies listed.
    Big Deal was one of the last Williams EMs. I played it at Allentown and
    more recently at Pinball Parlour in Earlington, PA at the P3 tournament.

    Josh
    http://www.pingeek.com

    "Chrispy" <kclbean@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > Gang,
    >
    > My wife and I rented this movie last night and two pins were eveident
    > in some of the scenes. "Mata Hari" and the EM "Big Deal." Pretty
    > cool. Mata is in my collection.
    >
    > Chrispy

Movies Games Video Games