  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
July 17, 2005 7:39:46 PM

Gang,

My wife and I rented this movie last night and two pins were eveident
in some of the scenes. "Mata Hari" and the EM "Big Deal." Pretty
cool. Mata is in my collection.

Chrispy

More about : pin sightings cool movie

Anonymous
August 4, 2005 2:09:45 AM

I caught this the other day too.
http://www.pingeek.com Click on Pinball In The Movies. Now at almost 200
movies listed.
Big Deal was one of the last Williams EMs. I played it at Allentown and
more recently at Pinball Parlour in Earlington, PA at the P3 tournament.

Josh
http://www.pingeek.com